ged?

Has anyone taken their ged? I'm taken mine as soon as my baby is born and I feel retarded since im 23..

if you have how old were you and what are your opinions?

I guess im just nervous to go take it since I feel so old.... im a SAHM but I am determined to start takin a college class online (my husband doesnt want me to actually go to a school till the kids start school in 3 years since we cant afford a baby sitter)

FITmama2B

Asked by FITmama2B at 4:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in

• i know how u feel and you will be surprised of all the people different ages taken it i was 22 i was so nervous i was scared i was to stupid to pass it and when i took it it was easier then i thought just relax and take it and fuck everyone else around u and push forward with your life
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 4:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I was just about to turn 20 when I got mine.... GO for it. Its a great thing. You dont want to have to tell your children, hunny mommy dropped out of school & never went back, so you can't.

I got mine because I wanted to show my son that you shouldn't give up. next year on in his first grade year I'll be starting online courses!!!

Dont call your self a retard. you made a mistake, one you can fix... Go for it.. Prove to your self & everyone else that you can do it.....
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 4:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I dont think I am retarded... I was in a bad family situation when I was in highschool which forced me to move out on my own and work like an adult... I wasnt able to attend school as much as I needed to so I graduated with a certificate of attendance.... when I was actually able to go to school I did pretty good....

it's just been so long that I am worried about the math section...

I made good money as a young adult which also made it easier to push back getting my ged this far.
    Now that I am not working and a stay at home mother I realized I shouldnt have waited this long cause now I feel like its been so long =(
    FITmama2B

Comment by FITmama2B (original poster) at 4:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I haven't gotten mine and I'm twenty five. It will be good for you to get yours. Study hard and prepare yourself. Barnes and Noble sells study books and what-not.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 4:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Dont worry about the math section you will do fine if u remember the basic when u were in high school if anything go to your local library or the internet and they have GED book read threw it and refresh your memory on the math section you will do fine

just before taking the test have a nice cup of tea to relax those nerves and just deep breaths
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 4:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I say go for it! They have GED prep books at most libraries. Also, there are actual GED prep "programs" out there that will provide a tutor/classes to help you prepare for your GED.
    7blessings

Answer by 7blessings at 5:07 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Sweetie, it's never too late, and you're never too old. i bet your local school district offers free GED classes, and I bet you'll ace the test. Have confidence in yourself, I bet there will people there twice as old as you!!!
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• it is never too late nor too old. Just study and go for it.
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• that main thing is you how started now all you have to do is finish your past is your past.completing you ged is just one more accomplishment you can add to your name.congrads in advance.
    mekarevell

Answer by mekarevell at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Don't feel silly sweetie...be proud of yourself that you are going to get it. That is what is important. Congrats.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

Next question in
Laptop/Netbook

Next question overall (Toddlers (1-2))
how to get my 1 year old not to bite