Did/Do you keep a journal?

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 4:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• I do, but typically I write in it about once a month. I also have a special journal for each child. It is my "letters" to them about the special things that they do or that I want them to know about. It will eventually be a wedding gift in 20-30 years.
    PhoenixFire

Answer by PhoenixFire at 5:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No I have never, but I would like to start and get my kids going on one too.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 4:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I did for awhile when my mother passed away, but eventually stopped.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 4:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I do. I don't write in it every single day, but usually 2 or 3 times a week.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have actively kept a journal/diary since I was 12. I'm 24 now. I love them, they help me keep my thoughts together. They help me remember my dreams and help me sort myself out through the bad times. I don't write in mine every day but I try to write in it a few times a week. I encourage anyone who is thinking of beginning to write in them, to do so. Also, it doesn't matter how often or not you write in them.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 5:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• YES, SOMETIME WHEN IM SAD, I WRITE WHATS HAS ME UPSET.
    pattie14

Answer by pattie14 at 6:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• no dnt have time
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:29 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• not regularly... usually in difficult times when i need a little extra help processing things...
    my husband is an avid journal keeper though
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 8:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i started a journal the first day i got a positive pregnancy test. and every now and then i write in it. clears my mind.
    but every year on his birthday i write him a letter about his accomplishments and what the year has held for us. i think it willl be nice to have when he has his own children and when i'm gone. plus it's a good chance for me to look back over the years.
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:12 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No I never did.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 2:49 PM on Sep. 1, 2010