need help in the bedroom...

i want to spice up our sex life. hubby wants me to buy some outfits, like a schoolgirl outfit or something, and i wouldn't mind it, but the only thing holding me back is i wouldn't know what to do after i put it on. i'm terrible when it comes to dirty talking. any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:01 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• Tell him to put the outfit on, cause your not going to.

Answer by louise2 at 3:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The cool thing about "dressing up" is that you get to be someone else. Put on the outfit and become that person. Once you get into character, you should be able to let down your inhibitions more. You're not you, you're the naughty school girl or dirty nurse or whatever! Relax and have fun!
    Anonymous

• my husband wants the same thing from me. And i have the same issue... i don't wanna look retarded. :) But we went out and got this outfit that he really liked and it actually came really easy for me to act sexy in it. Every woman can act sexy, if your afraid you look stupid look in the mirror and do it before you do it for him. :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 5:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Why do you have to talk "dirty"? Why not just be yourself?
    SugaB28

Answer by SugaB28 at 6:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Have you a shot of Jack, Johnny or Jose...they will help you. Just put it on and wait on the bed for him to get home, when he walks in say something like I need some help with my homework...he might just jump on you and yo wont have to do anything else...
    LilMamaCrooks

Answer by LilMamaCrooks at 11:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008