Answer me this ladies

If you have a husband or a s/o and due to a near fatal accident your partner was not able to have sex with you any more would you stay with that person, leave that person or seek fulfillment elsewhere? Would your love for your husband or s/o be strong enough for you to live sexless?

debnich501960

Asked by debnich501960 at 5:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Stay.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• id stay with my husband. if you need to get off that bad there are things you can do. i think it would be harder on my husband then on me.
    jamiethornton26

Answer by jamiethornton26 at 5:11 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• For better or for worse. Not til you decide you need to get laid. There are other ways to be sexually intimate.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 5:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd stay. Our friendship is way more imporatant after all these years.
    elizabr

Answer by elizabr at 5:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Wouldn't even think about cheating or leaving. We vowed to be together till death parts us & I would honor that 100%.
    ghostwriter777

Answer by ghostwriter777 at 5:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Stay. For better or worse.
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 5:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My vows say "in sickness and in health, in good times and in bad"....I don't remember anypart in there about, If you can't get laid, feel free to leave.

If you marriage is based soley one sex, then it is a crappy ass marriage in the first place. You should be ashamed of yourself for being so selfish as to put your lustful needs before that of the LOVE your marriage should be build on
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 5:13 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Not to be gross, but even if his downstairs couldnt perform he still has fingers and a tongue. Really high school, but as least he is still the one pleasuring you. It also would help boost his confidence that he can still do something for you. And if those dont work either...let him watch while you help yourself, that could be sexy too.
    Casumael

Answer by Casumael at 5:17 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would still stay with him. I married my DH for more than just sex. He would do the same for me.
    RheaF

Answer by RheaF at 5:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Of course I'd stay. We'd figure out ways to be intimate and close.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 5:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010