How long after u pass the plug did u go into labor? adult content

I have been passing my plug since thursday, more frequently today though. I'm also due today. Everytime I've gone to the bathroom today though I've passed a bit more of the plug...so am I going into labor in the middle of the night?

NBCMommy101

Asked by NBCMommy101 at 5:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Mine came out all at once. Which was a tuesday night I believe. I wound up getting induced on friday morning bc they said they fluids around the baby were too low. Not much help I guess, huh? Lol. GL! Hope the birth goes smoothly :)
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• There is no set time. Every labor and delivery is different as is the onset of every labor and delivery. It's not going to be very long though, that much is for sure.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 5:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• with my first i lost it a few days before. and with my second i dont remember losing it at all
    Shani527

Answer by Shani527 at 5:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I heard usually its within a 7-8 day time frame after you pass your plug that you go into labor. Not sure how true that is, but thats what my MIL told me, lol.
    xxMasonsMommaxx

Answer by xxMasonsMommaxx at 5:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• With my first I lost it a couple times because I had my membranes stripped. I didn't go into labor on my own, I was induced.

With my son I lost bits and pieces of it for about 4 days and then went into labor.

HOWEVER, losing the mucus plug can happen weeks out from the birth. You're very close, mamma, just keep your mind off labor as much as possible and keep up your daily routines :) good luck!
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 5:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• several weeks. Sorry.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 5:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I lost mine several weeks before I went into labor with my first born.. I was induced for the second and the third, I don't remember. I went into labor 2 weeks early with him..
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 5:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I lost mine on a thrusday night and went into labor around 4:00 the following friday
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 6:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• never lost mine, that I know of. But if today is your due date it won't be much longer regardless:)
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i went in labor w my 1st then passed my plug.
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 11:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2010