Does this mean that I have the right to cut a chunk of her hair off?

My SO's ex wife hates me for an unknown reason. I NEVER did anything to her. In fact I tried to communicate with her so I am keeping her autistic son on the same schedule she has him on.

Well she thinks that since I burn incense that I smoke pot and she does not want her son around me. The court ordered a hair follicle test on me that I had to pay for and trust me, it was NOT cheap.

I had the test done and it is not like they take one hair for the test, they take a whole chunk and now I am left with a bald spot.

Of course the test came back negative and I want to fricken pull a chunk of hair out of her skull.

Ok so maybe I can't legally rip part of her head off but can I somehow charge her the $1000 I had to pay for the test?

girlneffy

Asked by girlneffy at 3:22 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Relationships

• You need your own attorney, separate from your husband's. Also, be prepared for her to get even worse. I took a look at your profile and I see that you're having a baby. Congratulations! You might want to post on the stepparenting groups. Many women have dealt with the kind of psycho you've got, and have found from experience that the ex-husband having a new baby is a HUGE trigger for these types of behaviors.

Don't be alone with your stepson. They LOVE to call CPS and accuse you of molesting their kid. That, btw, would get YOUR child removed from your home.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I don't think so now, but I am not sure. What you should have done was agreed to the test if she was willing to pay for it, or at least half of it.
    CarolynBarnett

Answer by CarolynBarnett at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Generally if one person is saying that the other needs a test, and it comes back negative they have to pay for it. Same goes for drug tests. Contact a lawyer to see what can be done.
    catwalksymphony

Answer by catwalksymphony at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• It sounds like it is definitely worth looking into.
    awife1life3kids

Answer by awife1life3kids at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'm shocked..
    MomToFour247

Answer by MomToFour247 at 3:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I wouldn't keep the kid anymore..I would tell my husband that when the kids over, he has to take care of the kid or the kids not going to come over. And I would still burn insents

Answer by louise2 at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Lousie2, do you seriously think that? First off I love their kid to death and secondly, I would never put my SO in that kind of a situation. WOW!
    girlneffy

Answer by girlneffy at 3:29 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Accuse her of doing drugs and have them do a follicle test on her. See how she likes it.
    Anonymous

• Good luck and I agree get an attorney. My DH's ex is a total psycho bitch and made our lives a living hell for a long time. She called CPS on us twice and every time it was our turn to have my step son she would call the police and tell them we kidnapped him.
    sammiesmom2000

Answer by sammiesmom2000 at 3:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i would certainly find out from the courts that ordered the testing to see if they are having her pay for it cause i think that is how it works. who ever ask for it and the results neg you get paid back. that will teach her to be a witch.
    melody77

Answer by melody77 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008