Desperate Housewives? *Spoiler* Don't read if you haven't/want to see(n) it :)

Any Desperate Housewives addicts out there? LOL. So, how about this new season? At the end of the last, I didn't think they'd start off 5 years later, but I guess it gave them more to write about. Anyone else wondering where Lynette's daughter is? They finally showed her other son on the Epi.2. I didn't realize there was such an age diff btwn him and the twins. Think they'll bring Mikayla (i think that's her name... Tom's daughter) back? And Gabby! She's my fave, whore-ish tendencies and all. But my goodness, what a complete 360... it's almost a little too much. Who else thinks Mike and Susan will get back together??? I can't believe Bree's being such a bitch to Catherine. Think Danielle will come back? I kind of knew she would come back for her son, but not as changed of a person as she seemed. And then of course there's Edie's husband......

JDanesMommy

Asked by JDanesMommy at 3:24 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Entertainment

• I have Desperate Housewives taped, locked and loaded. Now all I need is 2 hours to myself to watch it. Bree is crazy and I will have to dish after I catch up.
    Cafe MichelleL

Answer by Cafe MichelleL at 5:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I love DH! I think they will bring back Danielle at some point and I am thinking maybe even Edie's nephew and Julie too...it is weird, alot of changes this season. I cant stand Edie's new hubby, he is creepy!
    That new guy Susan is with is okay and all but he just isnt for her, OMG but BREE what a total b*tch...she reminds of how she was in DH's very first season.
    HauntedStarr

Answer by HauntedStarr at 12:05 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Ok! I didn't see the five years later coming either! And I don't like the Gabby situation. I liked her the way she was, I'm having a hard time adjusting. Susan is still my favorite. I expect she will get back with Mike, at least I hope so! I can't believe he would leave her, after she waited for him while he was in the coma and everything! I didn't even notice that Lynette's youngest was MIA so far.. but Katherine's daughter hasn't been around.. or Julie.. right? So the scary new guy, who do you think he's after? What do you think about Bree taking Orson back? She clearly only did it because the baby was taken, do you think they'll last? Especially after the pot roast thing?
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 12:06 AM on Oct. 9, 2008

• Wasn't Catherine's daughter in Paris or something? And yeah, I forgot about Julie.. It's true! Soo many changes. I can see Bree being a bitch in general because of what she's been through, but jeez, not to her own business partner. And I think Orson might snap, lol. She obviously took him back so whe wouldn't be alone, and he just doesn't fit her equation anymore. You think Edie's nephew will come back and try to get custody? I can't wait to see the twist on Edie's husband. I can't even guess what he's up to. I wonder if they'll show how Mike and Susan's divorce (have they said that they are divorced?) played out. I know they broke up over the accident, but I just can't see it, ya know? It kind of sucks because we cut off our cable, so I have to see the show the day after it airs online.... I'm just gonna have to train my mind to think that it airs on Mondays, lol.
    JDanesMommy

Answer by JDanesMommy at 9:48 PM on Oct. 9, 2008