pregnancy test question....

tomorrow i will be 18 days late for my period. but will a clearblue digital that says pregnant or not pregnant would it show up pregnant. or do you have to have strong hormones for them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I dotn like the digital tests I say get a good old fashion dollar store one and by now if you are that late u shoudl have alot of hormones
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i did all the test that a pharmacy offers and i came up negative till i went to clinic and did it threw them i found out i was a few weeks

Good luck to you
    cnoble927

Answer by cnoble927 at 6:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I get the dollar store tests as well. The work just as good as the expensive tests. I got my positive from one of them when my period was just a week late.
    MelSwim7

Answer by MelSwim7 at 6:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• eighteen days late is plenty of time for any test.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would think that after 18 days any brand/test would be pretty accurate if done correctly
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If your hormones are properly increasing, you should be well within the levels of detection by any standard store bought test. Since you haven't had your period, I would consult your physician.
    MandyRowland

Answer by MandyRowland at 10:56 PM on Aug. 22, 2010