Tummy Time

How much tummy time do you give your baby?

MelSwim7

Asked by MelSwim7 at 6:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I used to give my daughter about 10 minutes three times a day! She used to HATE tummy time though lol
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 6:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i used to do tummy time whenever he was in a good enough mood, so a few times a day.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 6:31 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• A lot. probably twenty minutes every hour or two. All of mine loved it.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 6:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• As much as she wanted even if that was onlty a few seconds. Baywearing in a wrap/sling/mei tai is also excellent for torso strength!
    amileegirl

Answer by amileegirl at 8:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• when you ladies put them on there tummies are they on the floor or a matt? I put our little girl on the floor but she seems to just want to fall asleep she doesnt cry when i put her on her bell she seems to get bored and goes to sleep any suggestions?
    JJhodges

Answer by JJhodges at 9:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Pretty much every time I put my dd on the floor she got at least a few minutes of tummy time. She loved it though. She was a very early roller and is still ahead on crawling, sitting, pulling herself to standing. I was told 15 minutes 2x a day minimum but if you can get your LO to go for more i highly suggest it.
    rhianna1708

Answer by rhianna1708 at 9:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• as much as the little one would tolerate;)
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010