If you went to heaven.....

(or hell) and found out that God really DID exist, what would you do?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:26 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Religion & Beliefs

• I would have lots of dorky questions on physics and chemistry and life on other planets.
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:27 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Say "I KNEW IT!"
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Give my rabbi that $5 I'd owe him.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 3:35 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I'd introduce myself.
    FlyMom07

Answer by FlyMom07 at 3:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would fall to my knees and worship my God for I know he is real and I want to worship him forever and ever Amen....
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 4:11 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Smile and shake their hands.
    Anonymous

• Well, I KNOW He does exist, and I have a few people that I would LOVE to meet in heaven...one is Eve....WHY did you eat the fruit, why???
    des10ey

Answer by des10ey at 4:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• LOL Des10ey...... I want to see Jesus. He's the one that died for me. I want to meet Abraham and Isaac, Mary and the Apostles, John the Revelator, and David, and I want to meet the angels that hearken to God's voice and do His commands. Then I want to see my grandparents, and Uncle Millard, and Wesley, my nephew I never got to hold, then I want to see my ex-husband's grandma, and I want to meet my husband's Paapaw, I want to see the wonders of Heaven and I want to hear the Angels sing. I want to bow before the Thrown and praise God for His mercy and grace. I want to meet my great granddaddy and see my Grandma Brown again. I want to cast my eyes upon the streets of gold and I want to tour the mansions of that city. How much room do we have on here.... 1000 spaces isn't enough.
    PaceMyself

Answer by PaceMyself at 5:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I am assuming you are refering to the Christian God since you spoke of heaven so... Ask him if he got lost? Since he clearly hasn't been here for quite some time!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 5:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008