if your hubby/so wanted to video tape the both of you in the act adult content

would you go for it or be aginst it

shortstuff69

Asked by shortstuff69 at 7:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• HELL NO.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My first response is no, because it always show up where it is not supposed to.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Never put anything in writing, on tape, online, or on video, that you don't want the world to see. Because all too often, the world does see it.

Answer by Bmat at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Be adventerous- just don't let it slip our of your possession!
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 7:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd say no it's no need for it. It's an act hopefully of love and compassion between the two of you so why should there be any reason to tape it. Unless he is thinking about selling you out then why and the heck would he need to do that???
    Just a thought there folks
    flea575

Answer by flea575 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Do it! Have a BFF that knows where your 'secret box' is that is to be destroyed right away if something should happen to you and your hubby ;)
    blessedwithree

Answer by blessedwithree at 7:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Funny, my husband just asked if we can do this. I told him I wasn't sure and haven't given him an answer yet.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I might do it, but then again my hubby lives in a different state and we only see eachother once a year for about 10 days he takes for leave....so it would be nice to have video of us that he and I could share...I would do it!!!!
    armywife81803

Answer by armywife81803 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would have to say no lol. You never know you can break up and he can keep it, or you can show it to your whole family on accident haha.
    cynprz

Answer by cynprz at 7:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I'd tell my hubs "only in your dreams" as it is not something I would ever care to do.
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 7:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010