Is the graco comforsport a good carseat??

I have been doing some research and i am thinking about buying the graco comfortsport carseat. If anyone else has bought this carseat i would like to get ur oppinion of them, and if u would recommend it!

brooklynjean07

Asked by brooklynjean07 at 3:30 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• yes! we've used it for our daughter who is now 23 months and it's great. easy to install and operate and came highly rated as well. hope this helps!
    mam713

Answer by mam713 at 3:33 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I love Graco products, but I hate my daughter's ComfortSport. She outgrew it in just six months. My daughter is tiny! It has one of the shortest shells on the market. I'm going to replace it with a Graco Nautilus. We already have one in my hubby's truck and we love it.
    lovinmystar

Answer by lovinmystar at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I just bought this last week!!! It was easy to put in and my dd loves it! It's hard for her to sleep in so I bought her a little head thing so her head wouldn't fling forward. But she likes it and I like it!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 4:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008