Do you think Obama is doing a good job? Why or Why not?

Evergreen12

Asked by Evergreen12 at 7:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• So far not really. He put this country in even more debt but he still has more time to improve.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Lol- he still have more time to improve? Really?
    *sigh*

I really hope you are right, Mommy of two... from the bottom of my heart I do. I don't have that much faith in him, though... I don't foresee him doing much of anything positive- he won't follow through with taking care of America and hasn't done anything AT ALL in months.
    HistoryMamaX3

Answer by HistoryMamaX3 at 7:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Hey I was being nice. If I out what I really wanted to say then I would have all the Obama lovers bashing me and attacking me and sending me nasty messages.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 7:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

gasp

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    justnancyb

Answer by justnancyb at 7:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• HAH yeah, you mean in his last year so he can get re-elected and just do the same shit in his 2nd term!? WoW, I don't like what he's doing, one day he says we're doing great, the next over 100 have lost their jobs.. REALLY!? Get your facts strait, just cuz you can smooth talk better than Bush, doesn't mean you're doing a good job and can close everyone's eyes!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 7:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think he is doing about as well as he can. The economy went off the cliff before he was elected. 1 & 1/2 yrs is not enough time to fix everything. Not to mention things like swine flu pandemic and BP trying to destroy what Katrina did not. The country was well on its way to hell in a handbasket before he took office.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 7:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Yes of course he is doing an A+ job of bankrupting, and destroying our country. Though what better can you expect from an idiot, with no conscience. I'm sure some are looking forward to him destroying our country.
    hot-mama86

Answer by hot-mama86 at 8:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He's doing an amazing job! When Bill Clinton left office, he turned over government with a BALANCED BUDGET and a $42 Billion BUDGET SURPLUS!

In eight years in office, the BUSH ADMINISTRATION turned the surplus into a TRILLION DOLLAR DEFICIT!

Obama rocks but he's not Superman! It's going to take some time to clean up the mess W left!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 8:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He's not the worst president of my lifetime. He's not the best either. He could be doing a lot better than he is doing though. As with any president, his powers are limited. Otherwise we would be in a dictatorship. He has his agenda, but it's up to Congress to pass it. The optimist in me hopes that our country sees improvement, but I think that is years ahead. Democrat or Republican.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 8:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It depends on your definition of 'good job'. I don't agree with practically everything he either does or believes a good idea, so IMO no he isn't. Why? Because I don't believe in forcing the whole population to purchase a third party product to benefit a very small percentage of that population (health care). I don't believe in spending trillions of dollars we don't have when we are already drowning in red ink (stimulus 2, stimulus 3, and every spending bill that contributes to our deficit). I don't believe in rewarding criminals by giving them what they have already taken (amnesty). So again, it would all depend on what the definition of good job is, but IMO he isn't doing a good job and the above is only a few reasons why. JMO.

QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010