WHY IS IT THAT ALL DAY MY EYES HAVE BEEN SO DARN HEAVY, I EVEN DOSE OFF AT THE COMPUTER.. YET I CAN'T FALL INTO A DEEP SLEEP?

MY EYES ARE JUST SOO HAVY. HAS BEEN FOR TWO DAYS. I FINDING MYSELF DOSING OFF EASY. YET WHEN I GO TO BED I CAN'T FALL INTO A DEEP SLEEP.. NOR CAN I STAY ASLEEP..

DOVE5397

Asked by DOVE5397 at 7:16 AM on Jun. 30, 2008 in Health

• You've got to stop dosing off! The little naps are what are keeping you up. They give you just enough sleep to make good sleep impossible. You may have to reset your body clock too which means waking up early for a few days no matter how tired you are and not taking any naps and then sleeping well at night.
    God bless.
    jackimci

Answer by jackimci at 5:34 PM on Jun. 30, 2008

• There are many reasons for this. one may be the above but for me there are a few other things that crop up. Blood Sugar being either high or low can do it. If you are congested that can do it too. Also if you are low on Malatonin which lessens with age. If you are interested in my site check my home page at the bottom.
    GarlicMom

Answer by GarlicMom at 6:20 PM on Jul. 1, 2008