Trick or Treat for Toddlers

What is a good thing to distribute for a toddler's Halloween get together? The parents don't want candy. Pretzels? Play doh (too messy)? Raisins (too much sugar)?

1funkymomma

Asked by 1funkymomma at 3:34 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Toddlers (1-2)

• When we took our daughter TorT'ing last year when she was 20 months, the best thing she got in her bag was those little 100 Calorie packs. She loved them!! Her Pre-School is having a little Halloween thing this year and I plan to bring those.
    AllAboutKeeley

Answer by AllAboutKeeley at 3:38 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I give out pretzels and single serve microwave popcorn. I figure there better than candy, but my hub says one of these years we're going to egged!
    2beinsnow

Answer by 2beinsnow at 4:39 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• We are giving out the single packs of Goldfish this year to all the toddlers. All kids love goldfish (or atleast mine do).
    angiegirl0628

Answer by angiegirl0628 at 4:47 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• for school parties fruit trays are always good..for party bags i usually skip treats and get stickers and things like that!
    lovely82

Answer by lovely82 at 12:28 AM on Oct. 9, 2008