can you :)

can you see what your baby will look like by his ultrasound...and how it looks?

Asked by Anonymous at 3:40 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not really. They all kind of look like little aliens in the ultrasounds.

Answer by riotgrrl at 3:46 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well, that depends. How far along are you AND what kind of ultrasound are you having? I had 4-D ultrasounds during my pregnancy. They resulting picture/video actually looks like a picture of the baby. My last one we got a very clear very cute picture of a baby with chubby cheeks and such a cute face. Lo and behold when he came out he looked a lot like his ultrasound pic. No joke!

Answer by Nika75 at 3:48 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• If it's in 4-D then I think yes. I have this picture of my son 3 days old yawning, and babygirl in her 4-D ultrasound yawning! It's pretty scary how much they look alike :)

Answer by BbyGrlE at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My last ultrasound about a week before the baby was born was so close- I put it on the fridge next to her baby pic. It depends on the gestation age and angle. :)

Answer by ZoeKatsMom at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yes.I got 3d u/s pics of my daughter and she looks like me and my 1st daughter,its so kool!!!

Answer by Jayzwife at 7:10 PM on Oct. 8, 2008