Bacterial infection

Has anyone ever had a bacterial infection while pregnant and if so, was everything ok? It was noticed in a urine test.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:41 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• I did, and I actually never got it treated and things are fine. If your doctor was REALLY worried about it, they would make you come in asap and get meds. If they already gave you meds, you'll be fine!
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Yeah I got them frequently when I was pregnant with my twins. My babies were just fine and nothing was ever wrong with them. They are 4 years old now and very healthy.
    Anonymous

• yeah i got one took meds went away
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:03 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I had a vaginal bacterial infection. My doctor put me on an antibiotic. I was scared to take it cause of the baby. But I know my doctor wouldn't have me take it if it was gonna be bad for the baby. All is good now. No signs of one in the future. That was about a month ago that I had to do that. its normal too. My doctor says he sees them a lot, but its really nothing to worry about. :) Just take the meds your prescribed as directed if you are given any. :)
    mgurl

Answer by mgurl at 4:13 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• yup .. i took meds and in a week it was gone
    iloveyall2008

Answer by iloveyall2008 at 5:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i had Group B Strep or GBS. and i got treated while in labor,the only way u can treat it;with penicillin.i was ok and so was the baby.
    Jayzwife

Answer by Jayzwife at 7:09 PM on Oct. 8, 2008