Ok well can i get pregnant???

Ok well today i had sex for the first time in like two years i mean i messed around in those two years but never had sex with them..........so today my ex came over and we made out then ended up having sex and he came inside me and i been wanting another baby and now i am kind of excited but not..........but last time i have had sex two years ago I got pregnant and i miscarried at 8 months because some girl jumped be basically......then i thought everything was fine until two days later..........but anyways can i get pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:42 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• yes hon you can get pregnant. Depending on your cycles and all that stuff you can get pregnant. sorry to hear about you losing your baby! i miscarried my first one when i was 8 weeks. I couldn't imagine losing this one at 8 months! But yes you could be pregnant
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 4:07 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Why would you sleep with an ex ...
    YOU say you have not slept with ANYONE in 2 years, Right, Anyway....all im saying is you could risk your health and the future health of your children, *STD*

Sorry about your child, Hope the woman is in jail because a baby could live at 8 months term
    It must have really messed the child up badly for him or her to pass, And the woman would or should be in prison the rest of her days
    Anonymous

• Yes, you can.
    Ilovepie77

Answer by Ilovepie77 at 7:18 PM on Oct. 8, 2008