i have had a missed period for two months and i have took 4 prego test and all have came pace neg they have all been the same test. dont know if that matters or not but when i stand up my stomac is kinda hard but when i sit down it dont fill hard does anyony think i could be prego thanks for your help

I have had a missed period for two months and i have took 4 prego test and all have came back neg they have all been the same test. dont know if that matters or not but when i stand up my stomac is kinda hard but when i sit down it dont fill hard does anyone think i could be prego thanks for your help

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• go to the doctor, have them do one. my mom said all her tests came up negative, the test for some reason never worked with her. maybe you are like that. i'd go to the doctor and know for sure instead of wasting more money and time.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 4:02 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• sorry about it showing up 2 times
    Anonymous

• i would get a different brand of test. Get one that is easy to read... pregnant/not pregnant.... yes/no... They are a lot easier to tell. And if they come back positive your pregnant! If not... you need to go to the doctor because you could have something wrong with your ovaries
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• try a couple more brands. Some are more sen.sitive than others
    amydh

Answer by amydh at 3:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The simplest answer to this would be to go to the doctor and have them do an ultrasound and check to see...It could also be that you have a cyst. I had an ovarian cyst and I thought that I was preg too, took a test and it was negative...but when I went to the doc they did an internal ultrasound and it was a cyst about the size of a baseball on my ovary...if u have taken that many test and they were all negative..I would go in for a checkup!
    MaiasMommy619

Answer by MaiasMommy619 at 4:25 PM on Oct. 8, 2008