is it ok to get pregnant after 3 months of having a ceserean?

my son is only 3 months old and i may be pregnant again. I had a ceserean section and am worried that i could hemmorage. is this a big risk?

spardo11287

Asked by spardo11287 at 3:44 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Are you sure it's not just from giving brith? If you are breastfeeding that can also stop your period from coming.
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• Well... It's not a great idea but if your pregnant then what can you do? It would be about a year in-between c-sections, it's not a lot of time but I think you'll be okay. I had mine 15 months apart and I was okay. The good thing is, you only had one previous c-section so the risk isn't as high. The bad thing with c-sections is that theres always that small risk. I'd say, enjoy your pregnancy and baby. IF something would go wrong they can most always save baby and you, you just might have to have a hysterectomy. (however you spell that). For me, it was a risk I'm willing to take for having children. I'm due in march, so that will be 14 months apart and this is my third c-section. good luck1
    AshJoe05

Answer by AshJoe05 at 3:50 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• i am 5 1/2 months pregnant. i had my daughter in late dec and i got pregnant in early april. i also had a c-sec. i hurt alot and iget sharp pains on the sides of my scar. also have a 2 yr old who i have to chase after all day long.
    you should be fine.
    edgpag

Answer by edgpag at 3:52 PM on Oct. 8, 2008