Anal Sex adult content

My husband wants to try anal sex. I'm not too sure. Anyone like it? any advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• No!
    do not enter  exit only Pictures, Images and Photos
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lmao @ the pic. I personally don't lik eit. To me it just feels like the whole time your taking a crap, and when he pulls out, you finally crapped. LOL but whatever floats peoples boats ya know>?
    Mommy2JoshNJake

Answer by Mommy2JoshNJake at 8:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I like it only after I've been real into the sex we are having. LUBE is all I can say.
    Cindy18

Answer by Cindy18 at 8:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i like it but i have to be REAL into the sex, or drunk lol
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 8:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't like it, but there is a group called SEX TIPS. Those ladies can give you t lots of advice. You don't even have to ask a question, you can just seach in the search box.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:29 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• my DH used to bed, non stop to try it. After like 2 yrs of marriage I agreed. We did foreplay, lube, etc and he was soooo excited. I decided to meditate, veg out knowing with him it'd be over pretty quick. LOL. he started and although I made no moves/noises he knew it was horribly painful and he actually cried. once we calmed down and talked about it he said he felt like a creep because he'd certainly never let me use a strap on and do him up the pooper. we try and have a lot of equality..... he's never asked again even though i offer occasionally.

my very best friend PREFERS it to vaginal sex. we always say it's a serious wonder they managed to have 4 kids, LOL
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 8:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My answer to my husband was when he lets me put sex toy up his ass to f*$k him, that is when he can do it to me....

EXIT ONLY....
    bcauseimthemom

Answer by bcauseimthemom at 8:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I don't like it-but here's some advice:
    *To enjoy it, you must get in the mood-for anal
    *Lots of lube
    *Relax, relax, relax
    *Using a vibrator to stimulate you helps you to relax
    *Try laying on your stomach for the first time, don't get too fancy about it
    *He has to go slow and easy or it'll really hurt
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Personally, I don't like it, but lube it up, you'll want to try smaller things to help "loosen" you up for entry! you HAVE to be relaxed or it will be painful, try a really horny mood! I had a friend that loved it so much she got loose in that area, and couldn't hold bathroom time in, it was she had to go so she went, no holding it for her. Personally I wouldn't want that.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i tried, hurt the first time, because i wasn't relaxed so i stopped right away
    2nd time was alright
    3rd time felt great

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010