Have you changed your ways since marriage?

Like the typoe of music you listen too? Or the way you dress?

tryin2BGOOD

Asked by tryin2BGOOD at 8:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• well, yeah. It's been ten years. We've both grown up.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 8:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No. I can't think of any way I've changed, really.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My husband has changed a bit. He's now capable of carrying on a phone conversation with more than "Yup". I'm very impressed by how he relates to people professionally these days, compared with years ago.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• pffft no, he listens to what he likes and so do I. As far as my dress, I wouldn't care if I was asked a mil and one times, if you don't like it, tough cookies dude, cuz it's me and this is who you married!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Not in that since but I have certainly grown up! I got married way to young and DH and I are suffering for it now. We are two different people and though I love him and we will continue to work things through, we have grown up in different directions.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 8:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I haven't really changed those things too much but lots of other things have changed. I have been married going on 10 years ago...lol.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 8:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Can't say that I have..Things have changed because of getting older, no more mini shirts like when I was a teen etc.. but no I didn't change just because we got married. DH and I have been married 18 1/2 years. Now he has LOL.. He has changed for the good. He listens to my music now, he was all country before me.
    midnightmoma

Answer by midnightmoma at 8:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Nope and don't plan on it either. My hubby married me for me and never has hinted to me that I needed to change anything.
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Nope! I was pretty much set in my ways at the age of 32 when we married....10 years ago! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have changed the way I dress because I am a mom, weigh more, and am older.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010