How do you tell the difference between normal discharge and CM stages? adult content

Or is most normal discharge apart of the cervical mucous stages?
My discarge for the past couple of days was very dry. Today I feel sticky down there and on my panties is a white (icky kinda snotty lump that dried) Yuck! Does that mean its Fertile time?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Normally yes, you could have some bacteria or an infection too. The vagina has natural cleaners. Cervical mucous should be thick and sticky when you are fertile. The best way to check is to take a fresh sample lol, between your fingers, and if it stretches a long way without breaking, chances are it's baby making time! If not, and it's just really thick with no spring, I would say you weren't fertile.
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Gross, but if you take a little bit between your first finger and thumb, then slowly pull your fingertips apart and it stretches, you're likely ovulating or about to. The stretchier it is, the better.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I may as well not repeat what the girls above said....Good Luck!!!
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010