32 weeks pregnant....

Im having sharp pain in my stomach towards the top where my daughters feet are placed.. its feels like as if she is cutting or streching my inside of my stomach and opening it.. .it really hurts sometimes and im just wondering if anyone else has this pain.

nesamama

Asked by nesamama at 8:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• omg, pregnancy pain! Ovarian cysts can do it, if it's off and on I wouldn't worry about it too much, but if you think it might be contractions get it checked out!
    kbishop8688

Answer by kbishop8688 at 8:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I had similar pain with all 3 of mine. My first used to like to hang out in my left rib :( Baby is getting bigger now and running out of room.
    campeno

Answer by campeno at 9:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It could be normal pregnancy pains.
    Or it could have something to do with your gallbladder. Pain at the top is an indicator of gallbladder problems. Does it occur mostly after you eat?
    At your next appointment, just ask your doctor about it and see what they say. They may have you do an ultrasound to check on that.
    kimberlyinberea

Answer by kimberlyinberea at 9:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• my baby hurts my ribs. . .? maybe that
    chriskris

Answer by chriskris at 11:03 PM on Aug. 22, 2010