gondola ride at Venetian in Las Vegas.... (answer if you've ridden it!)

my husband and I are planning a Vegas trip after Xmas to site see all the stuff we missed when we got married there 7 years ago. We're also planning a vow renewal and when he suggested the gondola the following concerns popped into my head....

1) He is 6ft4 will he be comfortable
2) I had a knee replacement and am unbalanced/awkward, does it stay very still while you're getting into it
3) We're both kinda fluffy, is there a weight limit like some "rides" have

Any details appreciated!

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Travel

• My DH and I went when we were dating. It was wonderful. Like the pp said, they sing to you and everything. From what I remember we did not have a problem getting in or out either. I was a wonderful experience and we would definately do it again if we went back.
    Carajust

Answer by Carajust at 8:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I LOVED it!! My dh is 6' and we were fine-it's so relaxing and we were sung a special song since we were married in Vegas. We got married in the Valley of Fire on May 8th this year...we stayed at the Venetian-we had a wonderful experience!
    You should be fine, the water isn't that deep and they help you get on, it's pretty stead for the most part.
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Haven't been there sorry. Have fun though.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 8:53 PM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I've seen it but never wanted to pay the crazy amount they charge to ride in it. It's a pretty big boat but I'd give a quick call the the hotel itself and voice your concerns. They'd know the best about weight and comfort restrictions.
    Orionsgirl

Answer by Orionsgirl at 6:32 PM on Aug. 23, 2010