were u married in Vegas? If so, where?

and any regrets??

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 8:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Oh, BTW-Valley of Fire is on the out skirts of Vegas, it take about 50 mins. There's a limo ride that take up to 8 people. I used Shalimar-they were the lease expensive and had the best package-I got a zillion photos and a personalized photo book with many print outs as well. They also gave us Vegas "groom" and "bride" 2010 shirts. We got married on May 8, 2010.

http://www.shalimarweddingchapel.com/vof.html
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I was married in the Valley of Fire and the experience was the best and more than I could ever ask for. I wouldn't suggest a chapel but they have many outdoor weddings. If you want, go to my profile and check out my photos. They are gorgeous-they look so much more awesome than my friends who had weddings here, lol.

AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I wasn't, but if I could do it all over again, I know exactly what I would do. There is a company here that does sunset weddings on a plateau overlooking the strip and city lights with the mountains all around. You can take only 4 guests up in a Land Rover. It would be perfect. Really though, there are loads of great wedding ideas here.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• AnasMommy, that's exactly the sort of thing I would have wanted. Awesome.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 8:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It was such a wonderful experience! So gorgeous! Better than I could have ever asked for!
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 8:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My ex married his first wife (that just sounds funny to say, but anyways) at Circus Circus I believe. I have never been to Vegas. It's not a top on my list of places to go should I ever have the chance.
    2BlondeBabies

Answer by 2BlondeBabies at 8:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010