Does anyone else turn into an irrate bi*ch when they are ovulating?

I'm talking the week or so before I get my period. I just turn into the mega bitch. It's typically a financial thing that just sets me off and I stew and stew on it. I get nasty to my hubby, cause it's something he did (like spend too much on wasteful things, something along those lines). He kind of just shrugs it off now. Because we know it's coming. I feel like I am out of control trying to contain the irritation I get. What on earth will help?

2BlondeBabies

Asked by 2BlondeBabies at 9:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• I don't even know when I ovulate and I have 2 kids and one on the way...go figure lol
    AnasMommy7

Answer by AnasMommy7 at 9:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Now that I don't get periods, I don't really pay much attention to my cycle. Every now and again I want sex more, and I realize I'm ovulating. I don't get crabby.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 9:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• LOL I know when I ovulate because of the discharge. It is beyond obvious to me with that. LOL
    2BlondeBabies

Comment by 2BlondeBabies (original poster) at 9:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2010