Anyone know the paycheck laws in oregon?

I was wondering if someone knew where i could find the laws about getting your paycheck? i looked on labor law but didnt see what i was looking for. I was suppose to get paid last wed. but there was a problem with mine and a few others paycheck. well its been a week and still no check. I had heard somewhere that they have 3 days to get it to you and then they have to pay each day that you dont have it. Up to 30 days. is that true? anyone know? thanks for the help. i am beyond pissed at this time.

ldylancer03

Asked by ldylancer03 at 3:51 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• Contact your state's labor board:
    http://www.oregon.gov/ERB/index.shtml

This is the law you mean....
    House Bill 2258: Provides that when an employer has notice that an employee has not been paid the full amount of wages owed, and there is no dispute over the unpaid wages, the unpaid amount is due within three business days if it is 5 percent or more of the employee's gross wages due on the regular payday. If the unpaid amount is less than 5 percent of the employee's gross wages, it may be included in the next regular paycheck. Effective January 1, 2008.

kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 4:05 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• I would contact an attorney immediately. They should not be allowed to do that to you (and according to the previous post, they can't!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    Anonymous