SwagBucks?

Do you use Swagbucks?
Swagbucks is a great way to earn free things. You can go to Swagbucks and download their toolbar. The Toolbar has a search bar in it and instead of using Google, you just use Swagbucks search bar to do your searches. You earn points for doing searches. You can also earn points for finding daily codes in their blogs. Once you have so many points they can be redeemed for many different things. The most common and the one I use is redeeming for Amazon Gift Cards. Amazon.com has nearly everything and you can use a gift card to pay for some or all of your purchase. So, searching actually earns you free things.
Would you like to join? I would love it if you would use my referral so that I get more points. Thanks.

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FrugalMommyinky

hsmominky

Asked by hsmominky at 9:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Money & Work

• Another one of my friends uses it.... I actually looked into it today, but I am a google kinda gal.....and I really don't want to give up anymore screen space on my ancient laptop for another toolbar.
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 9:16 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I understand. It is honestly a small toolbar though and it is very efficent. It comes up with the same things as google because I checked. I just love ways to save money and this is another way to save money and get free things.
    hsmominky

Comment by hsmominky (original poster) at 9:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I’m a stay-at-home Marine wife, and working from home is my only job. I use Swagbucks a little, but I have another favorite to pass on also! I found a survey site that has totally free surveys and no fees to pay ever. You choose what surveys you do. You get paid .60-$20+ per survey. You get $3 per active referral. They even give you $5 just for signing up. The link to start is: http://www.fusioncash.net/?ref=missijl . If you have any questions about it at all, feel free to email me at stayathome@live.com. I check my email at least once a day, and I’m happy to answer any questions from users here! I hope this helps you! It’s worked great for me. I started July 22 and have already earned over $500 in my first 30 days. If you use Swagbucks, you should definitely try this out also!
    Marine_Wife_MJL

Answer by Marine_Wife_MJL at 3:43 PM on Aug. 22, 2010