depressed and I shouldn't be...

I don't know what to do anymore. My friends and family say he isn't worth my tears or my time but I can't stop thinking about him. He is my husband(estranged) and he's having fun! He cheated and he having fun with his girlfriend. Saying things like she's his inspiration she makes him happy and he don't want to lose her. We've been together for 4 years and they been together for maybe a month I don't even know. I know he's not thinking about me because he haven't tried to get in contact with me for about a week now. We have a child and he choose his girlfriend over our child. Finding work is hard and going back to school is harder. I once had that but I gave it up to be with him. All I got left is my daughter, friends, and family... I shouldn't have married him but I wanted to be a family and I was in love and I'm ashamed to say it but I still love him. If there's a next time, I won't make that same mistake to take him back.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:30 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I think you'll always love him on some level...he's the father to your child and HE's the one that cheated on you...not the other way around...you were still emotionally dedicated to him and still might be. I think with a lot of time the love that you once felt with him will go away. Best of luck to you and your little one xo
    CABlonde

Answer by CABlonde at 9:33 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You will always love him on some level, after all he is the father of your child. It looks like he has already made his decision, he hasn't called you. You need to move on, he has, and doesn't look as if he is looking back. I know it will be hard, but you still have your friends and family that are there for you.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:45 AM on Aug. 22, 2010