conception date

I should have conceived in late Feb, according to the fact that I had a period in early Feb. My due date (based on this LMP) is Nov. 14th. Now, i hear that you can bleed and stuff, resulting in that "period" not being real. Just for curiousity sake, I still would like to know when I conceived. If I make it all the way to Nov. 14th, or even a bit later, can I be convinced that I indeed conceived in late Feb...vs say, late Jan (if the early Feb period wasnt real)? The period was normal to me, it was heavy and lasted 5 days, I am also quite regular. I am really just curious. Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:55 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Pregnancy

• ok... coming from a girl who is due Nov. 18 and i had a miscarriage on Feb12th.... i kinda know when i got pregnant with mine. :) I got pregnant on the 19th with my baby boy.... so if your due on the 14th... your looking at the 15th of Feb :)
    Zacherysmommy08

Answer by Zacherysmommy08 at 3:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• ultra sound will give you a better idea. that is about as close as you'll get.
    CNehneva

Answer by CNehneva at 3:57 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• The due date can be up to two weeks off in either direction even if you know the exact date of conception. Don't get too hung up on the dates. They're all estimates since you have a fertile window rather than a single fertile day (unless you only had sex once that month or something pretty decisive like that).
    riotgrrl

Answer by riotgrrl at 4:00 PM on Oct. 8, 2008