Am I wrong?

Well me and my baby's father split up and now I am dating the guy that he kept accusing me of cheating on him with (keep in mind while me and my baby's father were together there was nothing between me and my current SO) but I dont want to tell my baby's father because I dont want to deal with the drama but I also dont want my current SO to think that I am ashamed of him or something like that. What would you do?

LiLJeni

Asked by LiLJeni at 9:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• I wouldn't worry about it, you are not together anymore so its none of his buisness who you are with now. If it comes up then address it if you have too but other than that I would leave it alone. And if your current SO cares about you he will try to understand your reasoning for it and not make a big deal out of it.
    countrygirl06

Answer by countrygirl06 at 11:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If you and baby daddy are no longer together then it really doesn't matter what he thinks. Honestly, he has already made up his mind and nothing you say or do will convince him you didn't do anything. You can't hid the relationship. He is going to find out and it would be best if he found out from you and not through the grapevine
    Maureen-MD

Answer by Maureen-MD at 9:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think there is no reason you need to tell your ex anything about your present or your future; Because he is your pass the only reason you are still even talking to him is because of your baby that ya have together. So when you talk to him it's just about the baby. Good Luck
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 9:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Although I don't think your ex needs to know your business, if he is an active part in your baby's life he will hear and it probably should be from you. You can not control what he will think, but you can tell him that you will not listen to the drama. Tell him to leave your home if he gets stupid.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• How long were you broke up before you and the new guy started talking. And if he find out he will be mad, you already started the drama when you startwd talking to him. He's going to think you was already messing with him and plus you left him for him.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Well see if I dont tell him no one will we dont live in the same state let alone the same town I just dont want to deal with all the drama that I know will come with it.
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 9:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Well the guy that I am with now I have known for 2 years so he was in my life before my baby's father was. And I wasnt going to give up my friends because he didnt like them. I didnt say anything about his pot head friends. And I didnt leave him for him. It just actually kind of happened that way. It was the way the cards fell. It wasnt intentionally
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 9:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I know exactly how you feel,but why worry if you don't live in the same state.
    mamaofficer

Answer by mamaofficer at 9:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Because I have to see him and deal with him for our son. That is why I am worrying about it.
    LiLJeni

Comment by LiLJeni (original poster) at 9:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I dont think you are wrong in 'hidding' it. Just let him know you are involved with someone else, and you dont have to say who. Its your bussiness. Im sure if these are the right reasons, your SO will understand. Theres no need to rub it in your ex's face anyway.
    dejamanu

Answer by dejamanu at 9:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2010