I need a shoulder, and advice please.

My husband and I have only been married for five months, we've been together for 3 years, we have a son, and a baby on the way. I've had depression, and have been taking anti depressants to, well lets just be honest, keep me from being a psycho bitch. He left me three months pregnant with our first child, put me through hell and back, I begged him to come back the entire time while he was out sleeping around, with three different girls, why would I want him back I know? cuse im crazy I guess. After he was born we got back together everything has been great, until we decided to try again and finally conceived. We're about at the three month mark, and my medicine is turning me into a crazy lady. We got into a fight, and what do you know, he left again, hes done, hes unhappy, again, and the only one he thinks of is himself... what would you do? how do I not care about it, and how do I go on each day?

shannonrenee09

Asked by shannonrenee09 at 9:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• He is the type of male that would go out and cheat on his pregnant wife and run the risk of bringing back an STD? You don't need that. You have a child, and one on the way. With the depression on top of that, you don't need his breed of crazy. Some guys, get off?, on making their women crazy. It's like a game to them. Either that or he is just pure T selfish. Which, there def is some of that in the mix, too. He is supposed to be there for you, with you, not just there for himself. This isn't just about it, it's not just HIM anymore. His life consists of a wife, a son, and a child on the way. This is pure shit. You do need to talk with your doc. When I was preg. the only med they recommended was prozac. You may be stuck for now. Medication wise. But look at your son, and do everything you need to make a better life for him, you and your unborn child. If hubby wants to tag along, make him prove his sorry ass.
    Raine2001

Answer by Raine2001 at 10:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would say this one has to be let go, the sleeping with someone else is a deal beaker for me.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 9:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• First, you can not help what the hormones are doing to you. Talk to your doctor if you think you need a change in meds and tell him what it is making you like. As far as your husband, he knows this is temporary and apparently doesn't care. I don't know what I would do and can't tell you what to do. I can tell you that if he comes back history will probably repeat itself. Do you have other family to lean on? You will care and the way to go on, it just that, go on. Get up each day, get dressed, and take care of your son, who needs you very much. Message me when you need to, I will listen. Cry when you need to. Get out if you can, take your son for a walk or go to the park. You are much less likely to cry in public. File for child support, do not let him get away with that. These children are his, if he won't be there physically at least you will get diapers.
    CorrinaWithrow

Answer by CorrinaWithrow at 9:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Mine left every time I started showing. Then after three children tells me he never wanted children! Funny he didn't mention that before we started having them. Some men are just jerks.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would say that he has proved himself to you. He has cheated and shown you that your Family is not the most important thing to him. It is time to move on sweetie.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 9:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• thanks y'all its always better to see it from an outsiders pov.
    shannonrenee09

Comment by shannonrenee09 (original poster) at 9:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Hun, as difficult as it is to hear it I would say just let him go! I know that no one wants to be a single parent but he is def no good for you! he left once, he left again, whose to say he just isn't gonna keep walking out the door every time things get a little tough or you get a little (please don't be offended by the use of this word) crazy (cuz we are girls and we all do it). He had a chance to come back and prove himself I say don't give him another one cuz then he just might walk all over you and think you will always be there waiting to take hime back. Best of luck and remember, it is never easy to let go of the ones we love!
    apattinson

Answer by apattinson at 9:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You know something girl honestly. It seem like a pattern to me he know your 3 month pregnant; he has 6 months to be single and when your ready to be due come right back to you. I would just tell him to fuck off. You don't need a cheater. Move on you well find the right one. Do it for you and your baby's. Good Luck..=}
    elisabellaguna

Answer by elisabellaguna at 10:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He sounds like he does not deserve you. It sounds like you and your children deserve much better!
    Courtney610

Answer by Courtney610 at 10:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think I agree with the rest of the girls. I got super crazy kookoo bananas with my first pregnancy and we fought and I kicked him out numerous times and I know the whole time that he never cheated on me or left me. You don't need that. Like Corrina said, he KNOWS this is temporary and still chooses to leave and make it like it's all your fault. You can't help it and a real man would know it, bite his tounge and try to hang on for the ride.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:49 PM on Aug. 21, 2010