If someone un friends you on FB what would you think?

I have noticed 2 people that I was FB friends with that are now no longer on my friends list. What would you think if that happened to you?

Asked by mom2queenie2004 at 9:55 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Maybe they deactivated their account???? Otherwise, who cares? It's happened to me as well, and I've removed people as well. No biggie.

Answer by DMac08 at 10:00 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Maybe, she is Upset with something that is going on with Church- i would just talk to her tomorrow & tell her that you have been worried about why she removed you & that you are sorry if you offended her in anyway- (just so you can see what's up!) Try not to worry; she should of just told you what was bothering her- Hope everything works out!

Answer by daisyb at 10:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i wouldnt care its happen to me

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Eh, I wouldn't really mind since I randomly remove people as well.

Answer by Courtney610 at 9:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Either they closed out their account, or they were offended by something said on your page. Or they just weren't friends with you and were clearing out their friends list.

Answer by kathria at 9:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• This is someone I chatted with everyday... I will talk with her tomorrow at church. I can't imagine I did anything offensive. Noticed she removed a few others from church too.... don't know why.

Comment by mom2queenie2004 (original poster) at 10:02 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The other is my nephew and I think he didn't want me seeing his status all the time.

Comment by mom2queenie2004 (original poster) at 10:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I would not care. I unfriended 2 peopel so far.

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:05 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have un friended people for reasons... Sometimes if there comments are to vulgar, if they swear a lot and things like that. I just wouldn't want my employer viewing my profile and seeing these types of messages and get the wrong impression of me. However, everyone has different reasons for doing so.

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It's happened to me and I've unfriended people before too -- or maybe she did it on accident.

Answer by MommaofH2 at 10:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010