do you guys believe in paranormal activities any stories to share?

Alejandra10

Asked by Alejandra10 at 9:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• The night my father in law passed away, my son woke up screaming at 5 in the morning, normally I would comfort him & baby him, but that night I wasn't feeling good, my company didn't leave until around 4, so I was pretty tired. (At this point we dont know that my father in law has passed in his sleep) We get him to go back to sleep, Around 6:30 we are woken up to be toldt that my father in law has died...

I wake up my son to tell him. & He says Mommy I know. Papa came to say goodbye to me.. He told me not to cry, but to be happy, because he was going to heaven to be a star...... Didn't you hear me & Herc crying.

four days later, on thanksgiving, two days after we laid him to rest, I forgot something in the house & went back in to find the tv, (which I know was turned off when we left) On full blast & the rocker going.........

Yea I believe
    lilmoosesmom

Answer by lilmoosesmom at 11:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I believe.
    I have a friend that lives in an hounted house. The child that lived there died. She was in the backseat of her parents car, when something fell off the train track above and killed her. Now my friend lives there, where there are toys playing in the middle of the night and lots of action on the monitor.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Also, after by best freind died in high school, I have seen him several times. Usually when I really need him, he is there. Not lately though, it has been since 1998. I don't know wether he found peace somewhere or I am just secure enough not to need him as much.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:14 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I've seen a little girl in our current huose and come to find out so has my oldest daughter. One house we lived in you could sit quietly in the living room and hear multiple voices, like there was a conversation going on but it was too muffled to understand what they were saying. Another house we had I was in the kitchen and a glass canister flew off the shelf and busted in the floor. The items in front of it were still on the shelf and in their right spots after it fell another time the stove burner cover lifted up about 4 inches on one end, like someone was peeking under it. We had a cat who scared senseless of the dining room of that house (right off the kitchen). Before I was married I woke up one night and saw a greenish human figure hovering about 6 inches above me (I had a bunk bed so it was pretty close). We prefer older homes, so I guess they come with previous occupants more often. (c:
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• The house we lived in prior to moving in with MIL had a spirit there. We called it George. George seemed to like me but not my hubby. Although George liked to steal things of mine and hide them. I was folding clothes one day and laid a pair of panties on the back of a chair. Turned to pick up something, turned back around they were gone. Two weeks later, they fell out of the top of the closet.

We decided to move in with MIL to take care of her. Thought we'd leave George behind. Apparently not. He came with us. Also here is hubby's dad, his grandma (once in a while, but not very often) and occasionally our son drops in.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 10:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I definitely believe. I have a bunch, but I doubt anyone would believe me lol. I wouldn't believe them if I hadn't been there.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 11:09 PM on Aug. 21, 2010