after cheating, how long until you trusted your husband again?

This was an online emotional affair with an old girlfriend who moved out of the country and found him again on facebook, not physical, but really which is worse. It has been since May, and I still don't trust him. With it being so long, will it ever come back, I can't continue to live like this.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Mine cheated 2 years ago, and I still don't trust him. But there are a lot of reasons why.
    sunshineemommy

Answer by sunshineemommy at 10:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Hub had an physical one night stand-I guess I am an odd because with all the yelling/not talking/crying and then talking we were back to normal within a week of my finding out
    momto3infl

Answer by momto3infl at 10:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i think this is a different answer for everyone. for me it boils down to trust, your connection, your trust, and your ablity to forgive and forget. now, i don't have a forgive and forget policy and it takes me a long to time to grain my faith back in the a person. my dh and i have a strict no cheat policy. if it happens its over. emotional or physical makes to difference to us, it is still cheating
    candle5

Answer by candle5 at 10:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• i say once a cheater always a cheater
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2010