While pregnant..do you ever find yourself being..uh..well..a little hateful toward dh?

I was fine with him when I was pregnant with our daughter. But man..Im telling you..this time around I can not stand that man,lol.
I've never been so hateful towards him before.
I feel like ripping his head off and shoving it up his butt.lol
And the only reason I can give is because he is irritating me.
I really really hope that after I have this baby things can go back to normal. He is a good man and doesnt deserve all the hate..but I can't help it! LOL
Thank goodness MOST of the times he understands and just laughs it off but even when he laughs I feel like knocking him out, LMAO.
If there is one cure for permananently fixing never getting pregnant again...this is it. LOL!!!
Awww, my poor Bobby. I'm feeling guilty for all the snapping, maybe I'll hug him later and tell him I love him before the feeling fades :)

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• LOL, I loved seeing this question. I have three girls, and the only pregnancy I HATED MY HUBBY was with my second. That's why I swore I thought I was carrying a boy, lol........every time he came near me, I wanted to cut off his you-know-what!!! It got to the point that he would kneel down and say to my stomach, "you little c*ck blocker........Our middle daughter is 9 years old today, and every time my hubby comes near me to kiss/hug me, she runs right over and gets in between us, and we crack up, and remember her pregnancy, and then he'll whisper to me her "nickname" again, lol.............It will go away mama, don't worry, and then you'll laugh.......
    cfh72

Answer by cfh72 at 12:12 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was evil to DH in the beginning. So I put out a lot to make up for it ;)

When I went in to labor, I didn't really know I was in labor. I called my mom and I said, "my stomach hurts and I think I'm going to tear this mail box out of the ground and beat my husband half to death with it." mom said, "yeah, you're in labor"!!!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:22 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I hated my dh the first pregnancy! I wanted to kick him in the head more often than not. Are you having a boy this time? It's a theory that the added testosterone (sp) gives you the agressiveness. At least that is what we told ourselves with my first pregnancy. But this pregnancy (another boy) I have had barely any hate towards him and I'm all around more happy towards him. I think it just depends on your pregnancy as everyone is different. I bet you will go back to loving him when the baby is here and horomones are back to normal.
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:25 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• LOL!!! ecodani! LOL!!!
    sunshine58103

Answer by sunshine58103 at 10:26 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• When I was prego and didn't know if I was being crazy or a bitch, I called my adult neice and asked if I was crazy or he was really an ass.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think that it is the pregnancy hormones. Some days I am a meanie to everyone I come in contact with, especially DH and other days I am just fine. CRAZY HORMONES!!!
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think its pretty normal comes with hormones
    rhonda111787

Answer by rhonda111787 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lol im mean to everyone even sometimes to my 3year old which makes me sad which puts me in a worst mood lol but yes im mean to my husband i feel bad but then again thats just life
    twimommy

Answer by twimommy at 12:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• No DH, but yeah, there are days I would rather not have to deal with him, then there are days I can't do without him.
    MomtoMichael2

Answer by MomtoMichael2 at 1:55 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I was fine with our son but now that I am having a girl I hate him. I feel so hormonal. I feel like my period is coming every second and I am PMSing. I thought girls brought more hormones to your body. I also dont look as lovely like the women having boys do. I look very different. This makes me mad because he says I look beautiful. I hate him when he says this. I know it a good thing but I get so mad/sad. Sometimes I dont know which I am. I have the best DH. I am terrible!

im sorry

Seterah1010

Answer by Seterah1010 at 5:13 AM on Aug. 22, 2010