what kind of foods should there be at a childs 1st birthday party?

krystalmarie857

Asked by krystalmarie857 at 10:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• cake, ice cream *vanilla* and some fruits like bananas, strawberries, peaches, mandrian oranges. I had to skip my son's 1st bday party due to him being sick, but that was something I was planning on having. Hope this helps!
    Levancha

Answer by Levancha at 10:32 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• thanks...plus sorry that you had to miss it...
    krystalmarie857

Comment by krystalmarie857 (original poster) at 10:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• First birthdays are super chaotic. LOL. The obvious is cake.. icecream. I actually get the neopoliton (sp) that way I can scoop whichever flavor someone wants. Then I have some bowls full of chips and Chex Mix. You are just giving people something to munch on. Maybe get a pre made fruit or veggie tray. GL and happy 1st birthday to your little one. Oh yea.. its so cute to get a smaller cake for the birthday baby to eat. They make a great big mess! Picture worthy! A little cupcake would do as well, maybe with some red or blue icing!
    MKSers

Answer by MKSers at 2:14 PM on Aug. 23, 2010