When do you think our first snow will come this year?

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:34 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Well Ms. Kimberlyinberea.... I have checked the Farmer's Almanac for this winter... do you have a snowblower...a big one? It is gonna take a long time for that lake of ours to freeze and we know what that means.....

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Hopefully not til after Christmas... We tend to not get a lot of snow here til January or February. But I'm due in mid December and don't want to have to worry about driving to the hospital in the snow...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Here in Utah probably either the end of October or the very beginning of November.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Oh Ladies- We were just relocated from Chicago to coastal southern CA...no more snow for me :0
    Sisteract

Answer by Sisteract at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I live in north Texas, so who knows? We could have a winter without any snow, or it could snow at Thanksgiving.
    andrea96

Answer by andrea96 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• shhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:46 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• LOL.... You have to live in the Lake Effect Snow Belt to appreciate the thought.... Can you say 17" of snow on April 29th... left eye twitching...

WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Never! It doesn't snow here lol. We're just beginning our "summer" anyway. Snow in the mountains usually doesn't come until like late December/early January.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 10:53 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Here its usually by my birthday,Nov 25th. I'm in WI

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Yup! We have a snow blower! Wouldnt be able to get out of the driveway without it in the winter! LOL
    I was thinking because it has been such a hot summer that the first snow would wait a little longer..maybe till January. Last winter I don't think we got a real snow until the end of December, beginning of January..then it hit hard.
    kimberlyinberea

Comment by kimberlyinberea (original poster) at 10:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2010