WHo checks there cervical position!! adult content

Why hello wondering women who explore there bodies, i love when women check there cp and dont act like its some freak of nature thing to do.. being in touch with your body is something everyone should do! anywhoo!!!! i check my cp all the time.. every day almost lol.. and i dont really notice a change in high and low.. i do have an inverted cervix but sometimes it feel wider and slimmer or hard soft which i know is normal.. but when it comes to it moving up.. doesnt happen much it has always been easy to reach.. if this normal?? and if its soft is it normally a little bigger??? oh and can pregnancy discharge feel pasty like?

SammiGirl07

Asked by SammiGirl07 at 10:36 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• I honestly have never known a reason to check my cervical position... Is there a health reason or something as to why one would do that? Hmm... I'll have to look it up...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:38 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Sabrina, it's for TTC, it can tell you at what point you are in your cycle.

OP, I tried it at one point, but I couldn't really tell much difference, either. So I gave up and now just check CM and BBT, and that's plenty for my purposes. Sorry I'm not more help.
    DragonRiderMD

Answer by DragonRiderMD at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• ROCK ON MAMA!!!! I can always tell a change in my cervix itself (opening shape, texture, firmness) but I don't really notice position change either. I have an AWESOME link, let me go find it...brb...
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• http://www.beautifulcervix.com/cervix-photo-galleries/photos-of-cervix/ AWESOME site with REAL pics. It is truly an amazing page.
    -crunchy-mama-

Answer by -crunchy-mama- at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I do check it because it is a sign of what point in your cycle you are. I can pin point when I am going to start my period according to it. We are not TTC right now but it is just something I keep up on it. Weird I know but it is just a part of my body.

I would say that it is normal could I be wrong yes. I notice mine moves up and down and goes from the hard to soft. I just think there are great variation in firmness.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• oh yeah i have been all over that beautifulcervix site lol i love it but i only look at it on my iphone!! lol the pic are too big on my computer lol.!! soo gross looking! I showed my younger brother when he was thinking about having sex hahahahaha!
    SammiGirl07

Comment by SammiGirl07 (original poster) at 10:58 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I never noticed a change in my cervical position either. I just went with BBT and CM.
    kerijeanbean

Answer by kerijeanbean at 1:08 PM on Aug. 22, 2010