If you make your smiley faces like this (: are you left handed ? and if You make them like this :) are you right handed?

LOL
Bored and curious to see if my theory is right or not,LOL

kimberlyinberea

Asked by kimberlyinberea at 10:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I am right handed and I type it like this :-). However, I do it because it IMO it is easier to read.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I make mine like this (c: and I'm right handed. I think it looks more cute with a nose.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• ;o) I think that we all make them generally in one direction because they are easier to reach with the right hand. That really does not make sense because they are right next to each other but it still seems easier to reach.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• lol, I don't make those so much. I tend to choose a picture instead.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I make mine line this :o).... sometimes with a big nose :O) and sometimes a pointy nose :^) LOL

I'm right-handed, but I think I do it because one reads from left to right and I don't think typing it this way (o: is noticeable!
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• No. My husband is left handed and he makes his like this :) I do the same way and I'm right.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:06 PM on Aug. 21, 2010