UGH!!! I am pissed off at SO right now ( VENTING)

So my SO lives with me, my son, mom and our child together. He hates my mom and my mom doesn't care for him much either. So this weekend my mom and son go away for a vacation, that leaves us two and the baby. he is always complaining about everything like the ac in the house, how clean it is and what she cooks for dinner. She also does the same thing. I am the one who name is on lease and pay s 2/3 of the bills. So of course I am upset and getting mad at both of them all the time. He complains but when I tell him he doesn't have to stay he can move out he says no. I am tired of all this complaining. IF ANY ONE HAS GOT ANY ADVICE PLEASE GIVE IT TO ME. I am ready to kick them both out and raise my kids on my own,and tell them to stay away.

pandpmommy

Asked by pandpmommy at 10:39 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• Good luck. My first response is that this is the time to decide if he is THE ONE. If not, not he needs to go.
    dancinintherain

Answer by dancinintherain at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Let them know what you are thinking and then go from there. Maybe the threat of being homeless might change their attitudes.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think you should sit them down together and tell them how you feel. Tell them all their fighting and bickering is getting to you and say either learn to get along or get the hell out.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Maybe find a place of your own?
    Mom2Just1

Answer by Mom2Just1 at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Let them both know there will be ground rules for living there. It's your house and they should respect you enough not to act like children. If they can't let them move out.
    scout_mom

Answer by scout_mom at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• If you pay 2/3 of the bills then I think that they should respect that.

You need to sit them down TOGETHER and tell them both the way they are making you feel. It may be time to tell him Goodbye if he is not the one, to tell your Mom she needs to find her own space and to live by yourself (with the kids of course).
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• thank u for all of the advice. I have sat them down and told them how i feel many times and they just on't seem to listen. i guess i have a tough decision to make.
    pandpmommy

Comment by pandpmommy (original poster) at 11:35 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You are paying 2/3 of the bills. In my opinion, he looking for a free ride. Why is your mother living with you? The fact that they went on a vacation together would definitely raise some flags. Evidently they get along better than you know if they have gone on a vacation together. Are you sure they aren't hiding something?
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:30 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• my mom went on vacation with my son .not my boyfriend. my mom is on SS and she helss me raise my kids while i go to school and my boyfriend goes to school and work. i have a 13 yr old son and an 8 week old lil girl.
    pandpmommy

Comment by pandpmommy (original poster) at 12:57 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• good luck
    regian19832002

Answer by regian19832002 at 1:58 AM on Aug. 22, 2010