this guy adult content

ive known this guy over a year hes from around i meet him online we talk tru msn and myspace and sometimes we text but hes such a slut he sleeps around alot with different girls from what i find out tru his friends and ex girlfriends hes 20 and the last i found out is that he was going out with this 14 yr old lil girl and she told me they werent dating anymore b/c he cheated on her with this girl suppostly friend and that she had lost her virginity to witch wat kind of girl it she? a slut? it really bothers me alot and pisses me off i like this guy and im in love with him :(
sorry my english is not the best.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Relationships

• You're nuts
    glenndoir

Answer by glenndoir at 10:41 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I think you need to get over him. It's a perv! He's 20 and sleeping with 14 year olds! Why do you want to be involved with a lying cheating perv?
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Walk away and don't look back.
    TurboMom81

Answer by TurboMom81 at 10:42 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• run.
    lovinangels

Answer by lovinangels at 10:44 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He's a child molesting rapist and you are calling the little girls names? He needs to be in prison.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• girl he sounds like a complete ass you need to say buh bye and never ever look back
    britme1027

Answer by britme1027 at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• It sounds like the best place for him is in prison and if he keeps it up, hopefully he will get caught and that is exactly where he will be.

You need to look the other way and never look back.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 10:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He needs to be reported, he sounds like a sexual predator, I think it is disgusting...... And for everyone who knows he is sexually abusing minors and not reporting this to authorities, are just as much to blame as the pedophile! You may want to get some counseling, and definitely REPORT him.....

sheloveearth

Answer by sheloveearth at 10:50 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• You're correct, your English isn't the best, which means it goes right along with your priorities, standards, self-esteem and morals.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 11:10 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Wait.....let me get this right......you are talking to a guy online, you find out that he's a slut, you find out that he is attracted to children and you still think that you love him, you actually think (and call) a 14 year old CHILD a slut?

So, what's wrong with you??? What kind of grown woman would want to be with a pedophile and then blame it on the child?
    colethky

Answer by colethky at 11:12 PM on Aug. 21, 2010