A good facewash

Ever since I have started working out, I have been breaking out like a teenager. I have gone so far as to order Proactive and it has not done squat or me. Anyone of a good face wash i could use?

TurboMom81

Asked by TurboMom81 at 10:45 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• Honestly, I have started using that new LOeal one with the scrublet & I love it...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:47 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Colloidal silver soap and sea salt for a scrub. Works awesome!
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 10:48 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• When I can find it, I use this Neutragena wash. I LOVE it! It doesn't dry my skin out like regular acne washes do, but it also dries up any breakouts I have within a day or two (three if it's a few bumps in the same area). You might want to give it a shot.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 10:54 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Garnier Detoxifying Gel Facial Wash.... it is gentle but does the trick. Just remember that benxoyl peroxide kills the bacteria that causes breakouts and salicylic acid exfoliates dead skin to keep your pores from blocking. You are probably breaking out because your pores could be blocked and sweating is aggravating it, and working out is helping to detoxify your body. Make sure you are drinking lots of water!
    WoodWitch

Answer by WoodWitch at 10:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010