I have a JUICY COUTURE diaper bag... HELP

HOW CAN I WASH IT?? do i HAVE to take it to the cleaners???

Ive tried looking at the tags but it doesnt say a thing on what the requirements are for washing....]

is there ANY way that i can just wash it at home???

THANKS SO MUCH!
steph

stephany21

Asked by stephany21 at 4:08 PM on Oct. 8, 2008 in Money & Work

• :( i need to wash my Guess Purse and im right there with you, idk how to wash it.. its white too :(
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 4:20 PM on Oct. 8, 2008

• My MIL turned me onto this. I"ve used it for many things. But we had to use it on my hubbys white gloves with his choker whites, well they weren't white when we pulled out.....they were a dingy tanish color. Anyway, she plugged the sink started filling it up, put a drop of dish soap with a couple tablespoons of ammonia(she just poured a bit) into the sink filling it half way. Then we aggitated it a bit with our hands then just let it soak......WOW, white as can be. I think they soaked for about an hour and we let them air dry.  Don't worry, it won't stink when it dries.

Hope you get your stuff clean!!

Blessings.

http://www.4yourfam.com

lovin2Bme

Answer by lovin2Bme at 5:16 PM on Oct. 8, 2008