Thoughts on Good Start Gentle Plus formula?

Thinking of switching from Enfamil Gentlease due to constipation, majorly gassy, spitting up, and alot of pain for my poor baby. Just need some opinions.

hornz102485

Asked by hornz102485 at 10:51 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I switched daughter from Enfamil to Good Start...it is so much better for her! It took a couple of weeks to get her body used to it. Best decision I made. No more gas or constipation and no spitting up.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:56 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My DS was breastfed until 10.5 months and then after a long, unsuccessful battle against thrush, he self weaned and I put him on formula. We tried Enfamil and Similac, but what actually ended up working the best was Parent's Choice (walmart's generic). It produces way less bubbles than Enfamil and Similac and so produced little to no gas. I also used Dr. Brown bottles which do a great job of reducing gas. Take care to stir the formula and not shake it (even though the cans say to, my dr says to stir in order to reduce gas).

My dr says Parent's Choice is just a nutritious as the name brand formulas. He said to stay away from Good Start because of the way it's processed.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:18 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• bump
    san78

Answer by san78 at 9:19 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• My daughter did great on that. It helped her with gas & spit up
    mercy928

Answer by mercy928 at 6:20 PM on Aug. 22, 2010