pregnant while on mirena

i have had the mirena since may of 08..and always had a period!...this last month though i havent gotten it, and ive been nauseus every day, one boob hurts and i have been a little crampy occasionally....im not urinating frequently, but im nervous!!! any one within the last yr gotten prego while on mirena?

3bysnme

Asked by 3bysnme at 10:52 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I've been debating getting Mirena. Bump! I don't want it if I can get pregnant on it.
    queen.bee

Answer by queen.bee at 10:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I never had a period on Mirena. My doc told me I might have one for a year or so, but I didn't. Just never came...I did however still get PMS symptoms with sore boobs and generally feeling icky. When my hair started falling out and my acne got really bad, I had it taken out (3 years into having it) and my husband got snipped.

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:03 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Ectopic pregnancy with mirena in perfect position Sept 2009. Didn't have a period since January and then one day had really bad pain but went away hubs went to Hawaii and while he was gone the pain was getting worse 3 days before he came home started bleeding and the pain was worse. went to the hospital and 3 days later confirmed ectopic.

Take a test hon only way you will know.
    Crissy1213

Answer by Crissy1213 at 3:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010