Had vaginal birth after c-section w/twins?

I was just wondering if you had twins via c-section ... How was you next pregnancy? Did you have a vaginal birth next time around? Was your twin pregnancy high risk? How different was your 2 pregnancies?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i would do lots of research. it is safer to have a VBAC. the risk of uterine rupture is just a little bit more than a normal vaginal delivery.
    check out ican-online.org
    mommytobobby

Answer by mommytobobby at 2:09 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would be afraid to do a vbac. The risk of uterine rupture is something I don't want to deal with. I had an emergency c-section with just one baby but plan on having another c-section next time.
    beautyoperator

Answer by beautyoperator at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have friends who have done both- Vbac and repeat csection. The scariest thing is the risk of uterine rupture. The best thing I can tell you is to do your own research and make an educated decision. Good Luck.
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:37 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• I have not had twins but I have had a c-section followed by a VBAC. There is a great support and information VBAC group here at Cafe Mom you can join.
    www.cafemom.com/group/1540
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:07 PM on Aug. 22, 2010