the mini pill ??? adult content

when can i start letting my husband finish in me? i have finished half the months worth of pills and i think the dr. told me to wait till i get through half the pack but not sure and he has been asking me? iam still nursing so i had to stick with the mini pill!! thanks ladies sorry if TMI

Reneemommy

Asked by Reneemommy at 11:15 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in Health

• Well if the doctor said wait t till you go through half the pack then listen to him. You said you were half done already so he can do it now.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Eh my hubby isn't allowed to go inside when I am on b/c without a condom. So... no idea but GL
    Glamourina

Answer by Glamourina at 11:20 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My dr told me 1 week. The insert with the mini pill says you are covered right away if you start taking it on the first day of your period. If you don't start on the first day of your cycle, then the pill insert says to use back up protection for a week.
    ThrivingMom

Answer by ThrivingMom at 11:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• From my own experience (5 kids), I've always been told 30 days. :)
    cricketdawn81

Answer by cricketdawn81 at 11:28 PM on Aug. 21, 2010