tonight, my daughters bruised me about eighty times while we played after dinner...

including giving me a big bloody lip, by accident, of course...

Hubby's reaction???
anyone care to guess?

lovinangels

Asked by lovinangels at 11:19 PM on Aug. 21, 2010 in General Parenting

• LOL! well my son is pretty rough and he's the youngest but my girls can fight/wrestle with the best of them i'm sure :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:24 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• geez what were u playing?! and how old are your daughters? and i'm betting your dh didn't care at all :P
    DreainCO

Answer by DreainCO at 11:21 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• My kiddso are very rough too. LOL! They really enjoy rough housing but my body doesn't enjoy it quite as much. Their Dad has made them very rough so I usually put the rough housing off on him. LOL!~
    hsmominky

Answer by hsmominky at 11:27 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• He probably said, "So?" He probably thought nothing of it. But, that's a man for you. They don't mind being rough with the kids, we mothers don't.
    amessageofhope

Answer by amessageofhope at 12:04 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• there's rough housing and then there's just being ganged up on. i rough house around with my kids but they know there is a limit. once someone says ouch it's game over. sounds like your girls crossed a line. i hope they said sorry and i hope it's explain to them that playing around is ok but there are boundaries that need to be respected
    tanper29

Answer by tanper29 at 12:22 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• Horsey. I'm glad we don't keep actual horses. and then there was tickling, of course.
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 11:23 PM on Aug. 21, 2010

• Oh, and he said, "aren't you glad we don't have boys?"
    lovinangels

• ACCIDENT!
    lovinangels

Comment by lovinangels (original poster) at 12:01 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• i totally argee there isline and they crossed it
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 12:27 AM on Aug. 22, 2010

• I would not let that happen wow you didn't stop and say this shit is out of line. I have played with my three kids and rolling jumping wrestleing no bruises. What happen to you was abuse and for your husband to laugh and say aren't you happy we didn't have boys, that is just sad for him to watch was he getting a kick out of you getting hurt or are you into pain.
    if my daughters did that to me than they wont see daylight tell they are old enough to move out . but thing is fishy not saying that u r lieing just sounds wierd
    paurad

Answer by paurad at 11:59 PM on Aug. 21, 2010